Equipment Marketing & Sale Service
We perform Surplus Management and Asset Recovery Services.
Let’s recover your stored and idle investments efficiently. As long as it is not obsolete, your surplus equipment represents money, and perhaps a lot of money! Our services add value to your surplus equipment.
There are mainly two ways we can work for you:
- Outsource the work to AIS based on a Brokerage Contract
AIS can be your agent / broker selling your surplus equipment. This service is based on the equipment owner signing a standard brokerage agreement with AIS that provides us with an exclusive right to sell the equipment. In the contract we will agree to a fixed commission of the sales price, as well as the other terms and conditions.
We take care of the complete process starting with overviewing, listing equipment in www.ais.ng, quotations to customers, negotiations, inspections and paperwork. If required we also organize transport to the new owner. This service is of no cost to you until the equipment is sold (i.e. no sale, no cost). When equipment is sold, we will charge the agreed commission of the sales price. Our goal will thus be the same as your goal: to obtain the best price possible as quickly as possible.
Our customers are very pleased with the fact that they don’t receive any consultants fee from AIS even if we have used a lot of time and efforts trying to sell their surplus equipment without success. What our customers receive is money when their surplus equipment is sold, and peace of mind. If the final result is that some of the surplus equipment need to be scrapped, it will be because the equipment is obsolete and has no market.
- Without any Contract
Alternatively you may simply list your surplus equipment in www.ais.ng without any cost or further commitments to you before AIS finds a buyer for the equipment. By registering your surplus equipment in www.ais.ng through our customer portal, or by sending equipment lists with description to us, we can also include your equipment in our general marketing activities. AIS will be the listed contact and receive any request for quotations from potential customers, but we do not claim any exclusive sales rights from you. AIS will simply purchase the equipment for the price quoted from you, and sell it on to the buyer. The sales procedure for you will be exactly the same as selling to any of your other regular customers.
We may also consider purchasing your equipment to our own stock before we have found a buyer. A lot of the equipment currently listed in www.ais.ng is actually from our own equipment stock.
For your surplus equipment registered in www.ais.ng, we are depending on you to inform us of any changes in status. e.g. if the equipment is no longer avaliable.
Why you should use our services?
From our startup in 2009, we have developed a unique experience and expertise in the Surplus market. We have an extensive network of contacts, partners and freight forwarders worldwide.
- We can quickly estimate a possible market value for your assets.
- We will identify any issues and suggest solutions.
- We can identify the valuable assets before they are decommissioned.
- Some of the equipment might require refurbishment, modifications, upgrades or re-certification. This increases the risk, and it is essential to identify the potential cost and sales value before the process is started. We have a worldwide network of contacts, that handle or support this process.
- We can advise on preservation and quality storage.
- We can handle the sales process completely – or support your sales process, if you prefer to handle it yourself.
- Buying and selling worldwide requires knowledge of regulations, customs declarations and freight alternatives. We can handle or support this process.